Saturday, July 3, 2010

Berrywild

Berrywild is my favorite place to go for dessert after eating at home. It's only a few blocks from my apartment so I go there a couple of times per week. Their frozen yogurt is tasty and inexpensive compared to other places and it's pretty filling. I usually order a small and it costs $2.70 for a good serving of yogurt. Now they are offering a mini size, "Berry Small". It's only a little smaller than the regular small but I prefer it because it's a lighter dessert option. They have two types of frozen yogurt: smooth (creamy and sweet) in chocolate, banana, coffee, and plain and icy (tart). I haven't paid much attention to the icy flavors because I cannot stand tart frozen yogurt.

Here are a couple of my orders:

Chocolate & Banana Twist



The two flavors go well together. I like that they offer them as a twist. It's really good. I like that it's different than the normal chocolate/vanilla twist.


Coffee & Banana


The flavors don't go together too well, but I order this when I can't choose which flavor I want.


Coffee


The coffee flavor is very good. It doesn't have an extremely strong coffee taste but it's still enjoyable and it's my favorite flavor.


Check out Berrywild for a tasty dessert
Lexington Ave between E 62nd and E 63rd
New York, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment