Monday, July 12, 2010

Pukk Thai

Pukk has become one of my favorite restaurants in New York. It is tasty, filling, cheap, has quick and friendly service, and has a good atmosphere. I go there at least once or twice a week. Here are some recent dishes I have ordered:

Pad See Ew with Tofu

Broad noodles and Chinese brocolli in sweet black bean sauce, $7

This dish is amazing! I love the sauce and the Chinese Brocolli.

Pad Thai with Vegetables
Rice noodles, smoked tofu, radish, bean sprout and peanut, $7

So good! This is probably my favorite dish. The portion is huge and very filling. The vegetables are good, especially the brocolli.

Pad Thai with Tofu
Rice noodles, smoked tofu, radish, bean sprout and peanut, $7

Crispy Sweet Potato
Deep fried sweet potatoes with sauce, $4

Steak Tofu
Pan seared tofu, vegetables, and peanut sauce, $9

It tastes good but the portion is kind of small. It only has two pieces of tofu.

Triple Crispy
Tofu, string beans, carrots, $7

It normally comes with garlic sauce but I hate garlic so it is replaced with peanut sauce. This dish is really good although it's pretty oily. I'm not sure why it's called Triple Crispy when the vegetables are steamed and aren't crispy.

Definitely check it Pukk, it is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment