Sunday, August 22, 2010

Baked by Melissa Cupcakes

Last time I was in Soho, I decided to pick up a few cupcakes from Baked by Melissa to eat for dessert. I had heard a lot of good things about these cupcakes so I was excited to finally try them.


The flavors I ordered were Cookie Dough, Tie Dye, and Peanut Butter Cup.


The cupcakes were good but not as delicious as I had expected. I really liked the size of them, they were the size of a quarter and perfect for people like me who are concerned about calories. My favorite was the Tie Dye flavor. Peanut Butter Cup had an intense peanut butter flavor. I thought the cupcakes were very cute looking.


Even though I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be, I will probably give these cupcakes another chance as the size is perfect.

Broadway & Spring Street
New York, NY
http://www.bakedbymelissa.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment