Tuesday, August 10, 2010

JP Licks Ice Cream & Yogurt

I was recently in MA so I stopped by JP Licks Ice Cream & Yogurt for dessert. As I walked in, I was instantly impressed by this ice cream shop. They had a lot of seating and the space was so big compared to the ice cream/frozen yogurt shops I go to in the city.


I walked up to the counter and there were about 3 people working just to give customers sampled. I sampled some frozen yogurt, my favorite. I tried chocolate chip cookie, peanut butter, oreo, and cinnamon latte soft yogurts. I also tried coffee chip hard yogurt. My favorite was by far chocolate chip cookie soft yogurt. I ordered a small which was an oversized small.

Small Chocolate Chip Cookie Frozen Yogurt, $3.73


Wow, the frozen yogurt was seriously to die for! It tasted just like smashed chocolate chip cookies. The taste was so close to cookies, I don't know how they had matched it so well, it was unbelievably amazing!


As I was eating my yogurt I noticed they had a Snickers flavor of the month ice cream. Yum that sounds amazing. I will have to try it next week when I'm in Boston.

The first location I went to was in Dedham, MA but they have locations all over Boston.

On my next visit to MA, I stopped the Newbury Street Boston location. The girl who was giving me sample had a serious attitude and this one was not as nice looking as the Dedham location, but their product was just as delicious.

I ordered a medium cup of hard and soft yogurts.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Hard Yogurt and Mint Oreo Soft Yogurt, $4.79 & Peanut Butter Sorbet for Dogs, $1.50


Wow, these yogurts were to die for! I especially loved the chocolate chip cookie hard yogurt. The portion was pretty big too.

They offered a dairy free ice cream for dogs, peanut butter sorbet. I ordered it for my dog and he absolutely loved it!

I wish they would open JP Licks in NYC! We could use an amazing ice cream and yogurt shop like it in the city. I was very impressed by JP Licks. The concept, taste, atmosphere, and everything was top notch. I will definitely stop by everytime in in MA.

http://www.jplicks.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment