Friday, August 20, 2010

Chipotle

Chipotle is probably my favorite fast food. Their vegetarian burrito bowl is one of my favorite foods and I would eat it all the time if it weren’t so fattening. I love ordering a bowl from the 14th Street location and walking over to Union Square to eat in the park.

Vegetarian Burrito Bowl
Lime-cilantro rice, black beans, corn salsa, guacamole

Normally when I get Chipotle for dinner, I bring some tofu from home to make the meal filling.

Vegetarian Burrito Bowl with Tofu

My only problem with Chipotle (besides them offering meat) is their lack of vegetarian protein options. I know some locations offer fake chicken but I find fake meat repulsive. I think they should reconsider and offer vegetarians tofu or tempeh.
www.chipotle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment